Cinco ways to throw a fantastic Cinco De Mayo Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

With April out the door and May in full swing, it’s only nessacary to be ready to throw a Cinco De Mayo party! Great food, drinks, and companyto bring the new month

Invite neighbors, coworkers, and friends to your bash with a festive and sophisticated electronic blast so you’ll get RSVPs quickly. Don’t forget to encourage everyone to “dress festive”

Create your own taco buffet –

Keep it simple with one DIY main course. Place shredded chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, beans, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole in serving bowls. Arrange hard and soft shells on a platter. Encourage guests to pile up their tacos…and come back for seconds!

The Music –

Download high-energy hits from the Gipsy Kings, Gloria Estefan and Santana. Just hook up your iPod to a small set of speakers and you’re ready to jam.

The Pinata!

Everyone loves a good pinata, but if you don’t feel like holsting one up in the tree or woring about that one friend that is bound to break everything but the pinata. So opp for a more delish form and create etable pinetas!

Cheers!

Drinks can be the most intresting party of a party, espcially for Cinco de Mayo! If you’re of age, keep it simple with shots of tequila. If you have under aged drinkers, make sure to have plenty of fruity drinks!