Campus Cutie: Brittany Morris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Brittany Morris is my best friend and has been since the first day of our very first class here at SCAD. Besides the fact that she is beautiful and talented, she has one of the best hearts of anybody I have ever met. As both of us are fashion marketing majors, it is easy to get caught up in the industry and become competitive. However, it’s not hard for Brit. She keeps her eyes on the prize while still being a good friend.

Name: Brittany A. Morris

Hometown: Taneytown, Maryland

Sign: Cancer

Major: Fashion Marketing and Merchandising

Year: Junior

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.

Brittany: “Hmm… I’d say I’m confident, reliable, and blunt”

HC: What do you say is your best feature?

Brittany: (laughs) “Probably my smile. I laugh a lot! Also my booty, I can’t lie. I have a great booty!”  (We both laugh, and I agree.)

HC: What do the boys say is your best feature?

Brittany: (Laughs really hard and rolls her eyes) “They say it’s my smile and my eyes, but I know it’s my booty. That’s what gets’um.” (We keep laughing)

HC: What is most attractive feature in a guy?

Brittany: (smiles really big) “Physically, good bone structure and abs. But confidence is a really important thing to me. I can tell when a guy is confident. I love that.”

HC: What does it take for a guy to keep you interested?

Brittany: “He has to be funny and keep me laughing. But like I said, confidence is big. I like a guy that knows and likes who he is. Also, I like a guy that is able to stand his ground. He has to be strong.”

HC: Are you spoken for or single?

Brittany: “A lot of people would like to speak for me, but I’m single, and ALWAYS ready to mingle!”

HC: What made you come to SCAD?

Brittany: “The fact that I can take classes in more than one major.”

HC: What is you favorite memory of SCAD thus far?

Brittany: “Meeting my friends.”

HC: What inspired you to work in fashion?

Brittany: “My mom, she was sick with Lupus.  But you could never tell because she always kept herself, my sisters, and I looking good. In my opinion, I feel like fashion has this magic effect of letting you be whom you want. It’s like playing dress up every day. “You look good you feel good””

HC: Plans after college?

Brittany: “I would like to work with a big fashion brand.”

HC: Who is you favorite designer and why?

Brittany: “Jean Paul Gaultier, he is always interesting keeps me on my toes. Not only that, but when I’m watching his fashion shows I’m never bored, and I think that’s says a lot about him as an artist.”

HC: Favorite things to do? Hobbies?

Brittany:  “Shopping, hanging out with friends and family just chilling, going to the movies.”

HC: Favorite food?

Brittany: “Steak and eggs from IHOP and cookies and cream cheesecake from Lulu’s”

HC: Favorite band/musician?

Brittany: “Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz, The Weekend, Beyoncé, K-Michelle for right now. But I will always love TLC!” (“No Scrubs” is our theme song.)