Campus Celebrity: Art T Bee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Being the face of a college/university is not an easy job. Especially when it’s a school getting as much attention as SCAD. Meet Art The Bee, our school mascot! 

Saying Art is a “busy bee” is an understatement, His schedule is jam-packed will all different kinds of events. Take this weekend for example. While most mascots would just be cheering on whatever sport is taking place this weekend, Art will be doing the same , as well as greeting prospective SCAD students at SCAD day. He will be posing for pictures, pumping up the crowd, AND maybe even giving a campus tour or two. 

Do you have any pictures with Art The Bee? Share with us in the comments below, or on social media using #hercampusscad

Hello! My name is Angela Kastrunes. I am a senior Fashion Marketing and Management student at SCAD. I am the founder/CC for Her Campus-SCAD. Our chapter has grown so much over the past 3 years. I'm excited to say we have expanded to the Atlanta campus, and now have over 20 members combined. It's very bittersweet to realize this is my last year, working as a CC for HC. After graduation I hope to either work in social media management, PR for a fashion brand/music label, or as an editor of a fashion magazine (or Her Campus Nationals).