burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Become a Campus Celebrity: Apply to be a Runway Rep

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Like my “Become a Campus Celebrity” article outlined, there are two crucial steps to becoming a campus celebrity: determine what motivates you to get up in the morning and share this passion with others, and become a model student. Well, I have the perfect opportunity for you to accomplish both!

Rent the Runway, a company that provides designer dresses and accessories for rent at up to 90% off the list price, has an amazing Runway Rep program that you can apply for! Runway Reps are on campus brand ambassadors that work to improve brand awareness and sales. No matter what your skills are, if you have a passion for fashion, there is a position for you! Their program has eight different positions that you can apply for: Manager, Marketing Rep, Social Media Rep, PR Rep, Greek Liaison, Event Coordinator, and Blogger.

Becoming a Runway Rep not only gives you valuable experience with working with a brand, but it also can apply to school credit, builds your resume, and even has special perks like earning free dress rentals, discounts, and the opportunity to try new L’Oreal Paris products.

For the 2013-2014 year I have been the Marketing Rep for Rent the Runway at SCAD, and overall it has been a rewarding experience. I had the opportunity to meet amazing people with similar interests as me, I gained experience marketing a brand, and was able to participate in and help plan fun events on campus. I highly recommend any girl with an interest in fashion, marketing, or sales to apply for this incredible opportunity.

Apply to be a 2014-2015 Rent the Runway brand ambassador today!

https://www.renttherunway.com/pages/runwayrep

My name is Tiffany Troumouliaris and I am majoring in advertising at SCAD.