This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

As the quarter comes to a close and the holidays draw near, a girl can’t help but daydream about her Christmas list to combat the end-of-the-quarter blues. When I’m too busy to window shop, I like to make wish lists of pretty little things that are far out of my price range, but oh-so lovely. Here are some of my top picks that I long to see under my tree on Christmas morning.

Wool Coat with Detachable Fur Collar, Zara, $129: This coat is the perfect winter accessory with a it’s quirky pink tint and vintage vibe.

Sam Edelman Nude Dax Shoes by Sam Edelman, Anthropologie, $140: Leopard print and metallics. Enough said.

2015 Beauté Flip Calendar, Rifle Paper Co., $16.00. Rifle Paper Co. is what my dreams are made of, and there’s no better way to ring in 2015 than with a brand new calendar to log all the exciting things that the New Year will bring.

Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum Spray, Sephora, $68.00: This has been my signature scent for a few years now, and I always splurge for a new bottle around the holidays.

Kolton Shoulder Bag, Anthropologie, $348.00: The perfect amalgamation of fashion and function, this chic carry all will be a great transitional piece from class to the weekend.

Designer, cat lover, and lipstick enthusiast. SCAD class of 2016. Fibers major. mynameisolivia.com