alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Fashion Bloggers You Need to Know And Follow Right Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Being  fashion majors we seem to look at inspiration from a variety of places like Pinterest and most recently fashion bloggers. But sometimes looking at these fashion blogs more than frequently they write about just the outfit credits. Just recently though I came across these unlikely uniquely group of fashion bloggers that I think deserve recognition, that has style that inspires. There is more and more body-diverse bloggers that are coming forth, making it easier for every body type to see that they can have style seeing how an outfit would fit your frame by starring into a similar silhouette. I have put together 7 plus-specific bloggers who I am constantly raving about they are fun, flirty, sexy and they push the standards that style or fashion doesn’t matter the size and any fashionista person would be crazy not to check them out.

1.  Gabi Gregg-@gabifresh

Gabi Gregg is a rule breaker her blog is to push the limits and make those people who say curvy girls should just wear “A-line skirts, wrap dresses, boot cut jeans and slimming prints.” Her style is made up of mixes of combinations but every outfit is unexpected but perfectly executed. She is not afraid to show off her curves- to go a step farther she even has her own swim suit line-talk about pushing boundaries.

2.   Nadia Aboulhosn-@nadiaaboulhosn

Nadia is that blogger you go to when you want to be more daring with your wardrobe-this girl breaks the hinges off of barriers. She embraces high fashion trends  and is never shy or timid about baring her skin. With every outfit matching with an inspirational passage she will make you release that part of you, you have been hiding. 

3.   Allison Teng-@curvygirlchic

Allison proclaims her self as a shopaholic and shoe fanatic-she is fairly new to the scene her fashion sense is always on point! Her style is polish and very feminine  she quotes “pants are highly overrated.” 

4.  Callie Thorpe-@calliethorpe From the corners of the curve

Callie puts use the best of both worlds with fashion -fun and comfortable whether she is in loungewear and boyfriend-style denim jacket, or something more sexy and flirty with a leather midi skirt and sweater for the night out.

5.  Chasity Garner-Valentine-@garnerstyle

Chasity is well known for her versatility, reinventing red carpet looks and styles she has seen on major stars for the real world. She makes people who follow her blog seem invincible when wearing the same outfit as a famous celebrity-pushing the boundaries that only skinny girls can look good in tutu. She offers tips on incorporating what’s trending and how to collaborate them with your style.

6.  Tiffany Tucker-@fatshopaholic

Tiffany Tucker a 22 year old from Chicago with a fashion sense that is vibrant and fierce. Her style is very funky, laid back and unique in every way. What sets her different from other blogs is that she makes it work at all  the time ! experimenting with various print and patterns and interesting accessory pieces for instance flaunting a toy dinosaurs hanging on a gold chain.

7.  Shainna (aka Shay)-@athickgirl’scloset

Shay blog is a great source for her elegant style and vibrant colors but not only that but her blog is a must-read for her hair and makeup advice as well as her tips on flash sales and giveaway.

There is all 7 of the beauty’s do me a favor and go check them out I promise you will not be disappointed!