5 Youtube Bloggers You Need in your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

With summer right around the corner, it’s fun to start thinking about new ways you can experiment with your look this summer. The means getting a new summer wardrobe and developing new ways of doing your make-up. But where do you begin? A great way to start getting ideas is to subscribe some of the best beauty gurus on Youtube. We all know who Michelle Phan is, but there are other gurus around the world that have so much more to offer you. So let’s take a trip around the world and see who can help you develop your summer look!

1. Zoella- UK

Starting in the UK, you have Zoella, a bubbly you tuber who does videos, not only on fashion and makeup, but also provides her viewers with baking recipes, entertaining challenges and various hauls. If you want to subscribe, do to her YouTube page, or check out her book, Girl Online.

2. CutiePieMarzia- Italy

You all probably know PewDiePie, the biggest youtuber in the world. Well someone you probably don’t know as well is his girlfriend, Marzia. With a strong focus on baking, travel vlogs, and fashion, you will not be disappointed in checking out her channel.

3. Jung Saem Mool – Korea

It’s absolutely incredible how much the K-POP has taken over with music, fashion, and especially, makeup. If you’re dying to adopt a make-up look from your favorite idol, just visit Jung Saem Mool’s channel. She is the most successful make-up artist in Korea, often working with idols themselves. You can learn how to look like the girls of f(x), KARA, Lee Hyori, or you can learn the basics of make-up from watching her othervideos.

4. clothesencounters (Jenn Im)- US

In the U.S. of A, we have Jenn Im, one of the co-founders of clothesencounters. 90% of her videos focus on fashion, with a few dedicated to make up. Lately, she’s been traveling the world and taking us along for the ride. Subscribe to her channel, and enjoy!

5. Yuya- Mexico

Our last stop is in Mexico City! Yuya is an energetic, optimistic beauty guru, who mainly focus on make-up. Besides her beautiful make-up looks, her viewers also look forward to her DIY and cooking videos. Want to learn how to make a ladder shelf, bake cake pops, or create a successful date outfit, she’s your girl! Subscribe at her channel and check out her beauty book, Los Secretos de Yuya.

Marisa Gutierrez is a BFA Graphic Design student at Savannah College of Art and Design. She hopes to specialize in Package Design and one day, design her own makeup brand. In her free time, she enjoys searching through YouTube for fun, new makeup tutorials, researching about new makeup and skincare products, and reading (Anthony Bourdain is her favorite author!).  You can follow her on Pinterest!
Hello! My name is Angela Kastrunes. I am a senior Fashion Marketing and Management student at SCAD. I am the founder/CC for Her Campus-SCAD. Our chapter has grown so much over the past 3 years. I'm excited to say we have expanded to the Atlanta campus, and now have over 20 members combined. It's very bittersweet to realize this is my last year, working as a CC for HC. After graduation I hope to either work in social media management, PR for a fashion brand/music label, or as an editor of a fashion magazine (or Her Campus Nationals).