5 Inspirational Quotes to live by in College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

College is hard, stressful, and just plain crazy, but it’s also refreshing, rewarding and unforgettable. During these four years, there are so many emotions you will face on a daily basis. Stress and happiness are on total opposites of the emotional spectrum, but you more than likely experience them both throughout your average day of classes. . Though my time in college is coming to an end, I have received amazing advice from fellow classmates, professors, and friends. Here are three things to remember, as well as quotes to live by during these emotional years.

1. In college (especially SCAD), we tend to participate in many group/collaborative projects. Sometimes, things don’t always go as planned. Remember to take the higher road, and accept responsibility for the class in opinion. This is much better then throwing someone under the bus or tarnishing their academic reputation. Just work to the best of your ability, and choose groups more wisely the next time.

2. Learn how to not give up if something didn’t work out as planned. Keep working on it, take a break, and work on it again until you like what you are doing.

3. Understand that sometimes not everyone is going to like your process or work. But that does not matter if you feel passionate about it.

Quotes to Remember: