Yoga Pants that Carry Guns?!?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Would you believe me if I said there were Yoga pants created to carry guns? Yeah, me either.

UnderTech Undercover is a company dedicated to producing the world’s finest concealment clothing. The found, Lenny Magill, recognized the need for a higher quality concealed carry option produces with state-of-the-art compression fabrics and “Made in the USA” hand-sewn craftsmanship. The first product made was the “Belly Band” now called the “Original Belly Band”.

Their most recent product that’s caught our eye are the Women’s Carry Original Leggings. It is described as the most attractive concealed carry option available. The leggings feature two built-in holsters, one in the back, and the other in the front. But these holsters aren’t just for guns, they will also carry your phone, credit cards, keys, etc.

Considering, what’s recently been happening in the news, I think it was a bad time to bring attention to concealing apparel. Although, I’ll say that they figured out how to appeal to women with creating the leggings. We all love a good pair of leggings, not necessarily one’s with hidden holsters.  

My name is Daniela. I am an Alumna of at SCAD Atlanta. An interesting fact about me is that I have three citizenships: American, British, Canadian.
Mariana Rodriguez is in her Junior year at SCAD pursuing a B.F.A. in Fashion Design. Mariana was the Marketing Director a chapter before taking the role as Co-Campus Correspondent. She loves traveling, sushi, and fashion.