Style > Beauty

The Summer Products You Didn’t Know You Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Summer is coming up and you’re going to want to look your best but not break the bank. Companies can charge extremely high prices for products because they know how desperately consumers want to look their absolute best. Products such as SPF, sunscreen, bronzer, and numerous makeup brands will charge ridiculous prices that college women aren’t able to afford. You shouldn’t have to break the bank and over extend your budget in order to look fabulous this summer. Here is a list of products that will help you look and feel amazing without having to pinch pennies:

Dr Teal’s is my first recommendation for having great skin from head to toe this summer. Dr Teal’s has a range of products from face mask and moisturizer to body wash and bath bombs. The line of body products is all natural and help lower stress and anxiety. You can find Dr Teal’s at Walmart, Target, and most even Ulta and Sephora. The great news about the line is everything is super affordable! Prices start as low as $4.95! You don’t have to worry about breaking the bank with Dr Teal’s!

Freeman Face Mask

Having great skin is no longer just available to those who can afford it, great skincare is now available to everyone! Being on a budget means you really must think about the products you buy and know that the price is going to be worth it. Face masks have become the new ultimate skincare trend and with that the prices can be pretty extreme. Freeman Beauty now offers a vast array of skincare face mask that are completely amazing! They have created mask for every type of skincare need including; acne prone skin, dark spots, and even hyperpigmentation. You can find the masks at Walmart, Target, Ulta, Sephora, and online at Freeman Beauty

Elf Cosmetics is a new brand of makeup that many overlook but is now causing quite a stir. Elf is a drugstore makeup brand that has luxury feel and quality. Drugstore makeup can be ignored but Elf should be highly acknowledged. Elf has the same quality that many of your favorite brands such as Fenty, Nars, and Tarte Cosmetics. Elf has the same products that these brands have but offered at lower prices and even better quality. You can find Elf Cosmetics at any drugstore, Walmart, Target, Ulta, Sephora and even online. Prices start as low a $3 depending on the store you purchase at.

These are just three brands with tons of amazing products you can use to help you loo your very best this summer. Looking good shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg so try to get the best quality for your buck! 

Aquene Ayasha

SCAD ATL '21

Hi my name is Aquene Ayasha. I am a mass communications student hoping to be a social media journalist one day. I write to help heal.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World