ShopSCAD On-The-Go Airstream is Here to Stay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

It’s the cutest little shop in the city and I had the pleasure of taking a peek inside and browsing through the goodies. The shopSCAD on-the-go Airstream is your one-stop-shop destination for luxurious and well-designed products that not only make the perfect gift for someone else, but make the perfect “treat yourself” gift for those days that seem intolerable. SCAD Bees are always working hard and once in a while, retail therapy starts calling your name. So grab your cup of coffee and a few classmates and head on down to the shopSCAD on-the-go for fashion, beauty and jewelry that’s produced by our very own SCAD Alumni.

shopSCAD on-the-go Airstream at SCAD Atlanta. Image courtesy of author.

Immediately upon stepping inside, I was delighted to see such an array of products like bracelets, socks, key chains, handbags, SCAD t-shirts, stickers, books, paintings, wallets and much more. All of the items had a metallic or colorful hue that made my heart skip a beat or two because of their high-quality design that only our college could pull off for their students. Nevertheless, they were displayed in every inch of the red-orange Airstream, either stacked in delicate containers or hung somewhere in the interior. I’d like to call it a representation of SCAD in a nutshell. The design, products, and even the lovely ladies that work there, create a wonderful atmosphere that prospective students and current students alike can enjoy. The space was tiny, gorgeous, and safe. It was a space where one could take their favorite book, get cozy, and read for several hours.

shopSCAD on-the-go Airstream products. Image courtesy of author.

These cleansing sprays were my personal favorites due to their packaging and petite sizes. The typography is especially enchanting.

shopSCAD on-the-go cleansing sprays. Image courtesy of author.

ShopSCAD on-the-go is here for ATVfest and is open Thursday-Saturday 11-4:30 p.m. at the main SCAD Atlanta building. Stop by soon!