This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

October is one of the most exciting months of the years because of Halloween and one of the fun activities to do this time of years is watch a good Halloween-themed or horror movie. If you’re the type of person who likes to stay in and watch Halloween/Horror movies during this time of year, here is a list of classic spooky films to get you in the spirit this season:

1. Hocus Pocus (1993)
  2. The Exorcist (1973)
  3. Casper (1995)
  4. Halloweentown (1998)
  5. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
  6. Sleepy Hollow (1999)
  7. Nosferatu (1922)
  8. Twitches (2005)
  9. It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966)
  10. Scream (1996)
  11. House on Haunted Hill (1958)
  12. Coraline (2009)
  13. Practical Magic (1998)
  14. Young Frankenstein (1974)
  15. The Adams Family (1991)
  16. Beetlejuice (1988)
  17. The Shining (1980)
  18. The Sixth Sense (1999)
  19. The Craft (1996)
  20. Halloween (1978)

For more fun & spooky movie ideas, here are a couple of links to the rest of the lists:

https://www.seventeen.com/life/g1558/best-halloween-movies/?slide=49

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/g12107335/best-classic-hallowe…

Naya West is an actor, singer, dancer, and content creator from Augusta, GA. She graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design. where she majored in Performing Arts and earned her B.F.A in Entertainment Arts. Naya also has her own personal blog, called Just Being Me, where she talks about her many life experiences and gives advice to others. Her hobbies and interests include cooking/baking, watching anime, reading, and making videos for her YouTube channel.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World