This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

From spilling the reality tea from our favorite reality tv shows to raising our glasses to the struggles of barely succeeding in life. Well check out and listen to my new podcast Honestly A Podcast. The place if you think we say it. Honestly, A Podcast has an outlook of an opinionated and funny take on life. Me and my guests that are college students themselves getting through it one drink at a time and one mental breakdown at a time because in life we all act we got our shit together and true in a fashion we do not. This podcast is your safe haven to overshare our embarrassing stories, our cringy mistakes that may haunt our nightmares and our bold hard-hitting opinions that will give the “OMG” and the “I can’t believe she just said”. Even though this podcast is all fun and games we talk about serious topics in pop culture that people are afraid to open up about that is the beauty of this podcast we are not afraid to hold back but mainly this podcast is not just a podcast. It is a community of unapologetic women who are not afraid to make speak their minds and own it!

Check it out on Spotify, Soundcloud, and wherever you get your podcast on November 13th!

Check out @honestlyapodcast on Instagram for updates 

Najah Layne

SCAD ATL '22

Hello I'm Najah Layne! I am college sophomore going through the journey of life, figuring things out one step at a time and showcasing my passions & loves which is being an enthusiast on pop culture, the latest fashion trends, styling tips, and most importantly empowering young women and being my crazy, weird self while doing it. We are going to be talking about all things real and there no holding back!
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World