This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

When you spend more money on a bag, the quality of that bag is better. Think about your current favorite handbag. How much did you pay for it? How is it constructed? How often do you replace your bag? The bag is constructed of better, long-lasting materials such as leather, which makes it last longer. When you purchase an expensive bag, you won’t exactly get the full retail value for it; but you’ll get a decent amount. In the long run, it’s more cost efficient to purchase one more expensive bag; instead of purchasing cheaper bags more frequently. 

Here are some designer bag options that are worth it:

1. Givenchy Antigona Medium Textured-Leather Tote

2. Mansur Gavriel Leather Bucket Bag

3. Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote

4. Chanel Classic Quilted Handbag

5. Chloé Faye Medium Leather & Suede Shoulder Bag

6. Céline Luggage Phantom Tote

My name is Daniela. I am an Alumna of at SCAD Atlanta. An interesting fact about me is that I have three citizenships: American, British, Canadian.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World