This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

It’s official! Avengers: Infinity War becomes the fastest movie to make $1 billion. Disney says the movie crossed the $1 billion landmark on Saturday, which is 11 days after its release. Disney confirmed that the film is posting an estimated $275 million in global movie ticket sales for its second weekend, with an estimated $1.16 billion earned.

This puts Avengers ahead of 2016’s Captain America: Civil War ($1.15 billion) and 2012’s The Dark Knight Rises ($1.08 billion).  Avengers Infinity War is becoming Marvel’s biggest box office win. The movies $250 million opening weekend beat Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ previous record of $248 million. 

Haven’t seen it yet? The official CNET review calls the movie a “wildly fun ride until it leaves you hanging,”. Other comments from the staff include: 

“My favorite MCU film’

‘Thanos… the best villain yet’

‘Genuinely touching’

‘Talk about zero stakes’

‘Rises to expectations, and then some’

‘Keen sense of humor’

‘I was wrong’

‘Many fun, silly and laugh-out-loud moments’

I think you should run and go see it…NOW!

My name is Daniela. I am an Alumna of at SCAD Atlanta. An interesting fact about me is that I have three citizenships: American, British, Canadian.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World