This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

I loving going on Youtube and falling down the rabbit hole of videos that feed my need to clock out and be entertained. As/Is is a channel on Youtube that has become one of my go because of their halirious videos, inclusive cast, and varitey range in videos. 

Their bio reads: “Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, women’s experiences and lifestyle, and to join a community of incredible women working to empower and inspire each other. We accept you, as is!”

And they stick true to it! 

Recently one of the members of the channel has gotten engaged so they did two videos of her trying on wedding dress from various places that can be accessible to people of all social economics. They have an entire section dedicated to trying on outfits, bras, and other things that claim to be One-Size fits all and put the label to the text. 

One of my favirotes to enjoy is the videos they have with comparing the Gen Z generation and the Millenial generation. Such as they video they had where the two generations where asked about dress codes in various states. It’s amussing and educating at the same time while you watch various people interact and bond over seemingly irrelevent topics in their lives.

For those of us you don’t like sticking through long lectures they have videos of doctors, therapist, and even things like wedding planners and flight attendents that tell stories and answer questions. It’s a channel where you can learn, enjoy the content, and take a moment to break from anything else going on through out the day. 

As/Is cast is diverse and really emphaizes inclusivity which I think is wonderful, especially for the younger audince who may watch their videos. The woman are funny and all have their own strong personality that shines through and makes them feel like they are genuinely invested in their jobs. 

I recommend watching any and all their videos if you’re looking for a great way to pass the time at home while binge on your favriote treat!

High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World