41 Decorated Graduation Cap Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

As we come to a close of this Spring Quarter of 2017 at SCAD, all seniors, like me are excited for graduation – to walk across the stage, turn our tassels over, and toss our caps up into the air at the end of the ceremony – screaming “Mama we made it!”  Decorating grad caps has become part of the tradition of graduating.  I want to see all of my fellow SCAD grads stunt in their decorated grad caps. This may be your last chance to leave your mark on SCAD. Make it a memorable one.

Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing:

Also, cap and gown online ordering deadline is today (May 20, 2017) – visit the graduation blog for the Oak Hall Cap and Gown information.  Starting this week (May 22 – June 2), you can grab your tickets and your honors cords from Student Success on the first floor from 9 – 5 p.m. or you can pick them up at graduation rehearsal on June 2 at 4 p.m. and commencement at 6 p.m. June 3 in Building C of the Georgia World Congress Center 285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW Atlanta GA 30313.   

Questions?  E-mail Latasha Waters at lwaters@scad.edu–www.scad.edu.

High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World