This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

4 Random Things You Need to Know

A small hand-picked items of life savers and good-to-knows that may cover entertainment, student life, and hacks. Feel free to share with us things we missed and need to add ASAP!

Disclaimer: These are ranked from best to best, so you will end up loving and doing them all…

• Second Act Movie

This! Movie! It’s a must see, not only because you have JLo and Vanessa Hudgens starring but it’s a compilation of true family and friend’s moment filled with life events that are relatable as well as the feelings that come with it. Through all of it, it involves a peculiar process of a wish and obtaining a job, by later on facing challenges between book smart and street-smart people in the work field.

• AMC Stubbs

Right after giving you an idea with what to do this weekend, you need an AMC Stubb’s membership! It’s $20 a month and you can go up to three times a week, not in a month, but in a WEEK. It’s so good because you’re basically paying the equivalent of one movie ticket by having the ability to go a bunch of times during a month. In the months of your membership they surprise you with coupons and cash off for concessions.

• Chegg

This is a website for textbook solutions where they offer tutoring and help with a vast of subjects. But the reason Chegg is in this list is because of their amazing book rental system! The price for textbooks is really good and you will save up a ton, also the condition of these is great for rented books. They even let you highlight them and when you’re ready to return them, Chegg gives you a prepaid shipping label for your return! (Ps. They gift you with some freebies when you order…)

• Bee Empowered

The best for last… This is our student club, sponsored by Her Campus Atlanta, that promotes empowerment of all women at SCAD. It’s a feminist organization that inspires the women in our community to become the best version of themselves personally and professionally. It also promotes diversity and inclusion through community service, freedom of speech, art, and so much more! A growing group of loving girls who do a lot of activities throughout the quarter, so please watch out and join us! don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @scadatlbeempowered .

High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World