Style

4 Fall Trends That You Can Rock For Decades To Come

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

From pumpkin spice to everything nice to drinking warm apple cider by fire to wearing sweaters. Oh yeah, you know what that means! Fall is definitely upon us and it is bringing us wonderful fashions that you want to sink your teeth into from years to come and guess what you don’t have to break the bank. 

1. Up-Down Leather: I don’t know about you but leather will always be my go-to when comes to the fall and winter season. A leather jacket will always be a classic that will add a feminine touch and edgy touch at the same time. Now you can coordinate it by adding leather dresses, shirts, and pants so it can look like a badass Matrix. 

Image Credit: SassyDaily/ Pretty Little Thing $70

2. Organza- Why have all the party in the back when it comes to your ensemble? Try having all the party in the front for a change. Try this trend organza or a puffy sleeve. Adding volume makes your look a statement plus you can live your 80’s fantasies with these trends.

Image Credit: Boohoo $12.80

3. Cardigan-  If you don’t have a boo thang to snuggle with for cuffing season then you snuggle with your sweater. A cozy sweater is the best thing to throw over your look for a little extra warmth and texture. Instead of rocking cardigan as a jacket and top. 

Image Credit: Aris/ Misguided $42

4. Metallics- You don’t have to save the sequins the rhinestones, and the embellishments on your night on the town. Now you can wear as day wear. Why not make a bold statement at your workplace and show them not just business. You are the life of the party too!                                                                             Image Credit: PrettyLittleThing/ Blazer $70/ Pant $55

Najah Layne

SCAD ATL '22

Hello I'm Najah Layne! I am college sophomore going through the journey of life, figuring things out one step at a time and showcasing my passions & loves which is being an enthusiast on pop culture, the latest fashion trends, styling tips, and most importantly empowering young women and being my crazy, weird self while doing it. We are going to be talking about all things real and there no holding back!
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World