3 Reasons You Need Blick Supplies in Your Life

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

As an art student, with tons of drawing and design projects to get done at SCAD, there are three things I always look for when I am about buy art supplies: accessibility, high quality, and the best price. Every art student wants their projects to stand out; so, of course high quality of materials is as important as not breaking the bank. Blick Art Materials is a 20-minute walk from SCAD Atlanta and it is located on the corner of 7th street and Peachtree St. Blick is best known for their great variety of art supplies, great discounts, and accessibility. Here are three reasons you should go to Blick Materials to get your art supplies list:

Blick offers a 10% discounts to SCAD students. Isn’t that awesome just for being a SCAD student and showing your valid SCAD ID at the store you will get this discount added.

1.  It’s relatively walkable – a short 8 blocks away from ACA and close to the Bee Line Piedmont Park stop on the weekends.
  2. It’s the most economical option, with nearly every supply featuring a price a little less than both Binders and Sam Flax.   

They have a variety of art supplies with fresh deals from tube paints, super value canvas packs to easels, frames, furniture and much more.

Blick Materials will be donating supplies for some sweet giveaways for our “Sketch in the city” campaign. Come, join us at our gallery exhibition Saturday, May 13, 7-9p.m. to be entered for your chance to win some incredible Blick supplies.

Remember that you can always check out Blick’s website to get more discounts Dicklblick.com

Mariana Rodriguez is in her Junior year at SCAD pursuing a B.F.A. in Fashion Design. Mariana was the Marketing Director a chapter before taking the role as Co-Campus Correspondent. She loves traveling, sushi, and fashion.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World