3 Female Poets Promoting Self-Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Sometimes we all need a reminder to stop and think about how we treat ourselves. These 3 poets, Alex Elle, Nikita Gill, and Reyna Biddy ensure us in their poetry that self-love is important to give. They encourage women to see the light and strength they possess in themselves.

In honor of National Poetry Writing Month and a reminder to give yourself some self-love, here are some poems from these three empowering women.

Alex Elle

Nikita Gill

Reyna Biddy

High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World