10 Inspirational ‘Spongebob’ Quotes to Live By

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

No matter how old I get, I still watch Spongebob Squarepants. My best friend and I literally will laugh for hours on the phone, reciting lines from our favorite episodes. The hit cartoon series continues to resonate with me not only because of the humor but also due to the life-long lessons and wisdom the characters give, even when it’s ridiculous (Mr. Krabs and Plankton can be ruthless). 

Here are the best Spongebob quotes you should live by:

1. If you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true. – Spongebob​

2. It’s not always what you say that matters, sometimes it’s what you don’t say. – Mr. Krabs

3. No one can change a person, but someone can be a reason for that person to change. – Spongebob 

4. You never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. – Spongebob

5. With imagination, you can be anything you want. – Spongebob

6. Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems. – Patrick Star

7. Home is where you’re surrounded by other critters that care about you. – Sandy Cheeks

8. Always follow your heart unless your heart is bad with directions. – Spongebob

9. You’ll never get what you want if you always let people step on you. – Plankton 

10. Knowledge cannot replace friendship. – Patrick Star

Dominique is a 2018 graduate of SCAD Atlanta, where she received her MFA in Writing, and a chapter advisor for Her Campus. She hails from Greensboro, NC and is a proud HBCU grad from the illustrious Winston-Salem State University. When Dominique is not writing, she teaches it. She is all about writers being their authentic selves, even if it makes other people uncomfortable.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World