Are you debating asking for the entire Sephora store for Christmas? Just can’t narrow down those best-selling products you have had your eyes on for months now? Well, I have compiled a list of six must-have beauty products of the season that are bound to end up on your personal wish list to Santa. Whether you are a total beauty guru, or just a beginner, these pieces of makeup will never let you down. Keep in mind all of this makeup can be purchased on Sephora’s website. Enjoy!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette” Priced at $42, this palette is perfect for the fall/winter season, as well as brown eyes in particular due to its set of burgundy and pink/purple-based shades. Plus, it contains both matte and sparkly finishes. You beauty gurus out there will definitely have fun experimenting with this one!
- Laura Mercier “Translucent Loose Setting Powder” This product is great for beginners especially because it is translucent, therefore it fits all skin tones, and it is a basic necessity to help keep your foundation/concealer in place. Even though it costs $38, this is a gift you won’t ever feel bad about receiving.
- Too Faced “Better Than Sex Mascara” According to many popular beauty gurus on YouTube, this can be considered the holy grail of mascaras, and only priced at $23 this is a steal! Aiming at volumizing your lashes in particular, this product also claims to curl each lash. If you are worried about any tears or rain ruining your flawless look, don’t, because this mascara comes in a waterproof formula as well!
- Urban Decay “All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray” I can attest to the fact that this product is indeed a lifesaver! There is nothing better than getting ready to go out for all hours of the night (and possibly morning) and knowing that your face is going nowhere. For $31, not only can this setting spray preserve your makeup for up to sixteen hours, but it does so without feeling like a thick layer of hairspray. It is very lightweight and does not leave your skin looking oily.
- Kat Von D “Lock-It Foundation” Priced at $35, this foundation is definitely one of my favorites, if not my favorite face product sold at Sephora. The reason that this product is so unique is because it leaves your face with a completely mattified finish. Personally, I have trouble with oily skin, so before I discovered this foundation, I was constantly packing on powder to take away any shine. With this piece of makeup, powder doesn’t even seem necessary.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Brow Wiz” Yes, another Anastasia product, costing only $21, makes it onto the list! Anastasia is one of my favorite brands of makeup, especially for eyebrows. I have tried many of their brow products including the “Brow Definer”, “DIPBROW Pomade”, and the “Brow Wiz”. The “Brow Wiz” has definitely been the best so far. If you prefer a natural look, but still enough control over the intensity of your brows, than add this product to your Christmas list!
Happy Holidays From Your Favorite!