Skincare Products You Need This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

As the weather continues to get cooler, it becomes very important to switch up your skincare regime. Below I’ve created a list of products that I think everyone can use to have the healthiest and best skin ever.

1. Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Castile Soap

Especially in the cooler weather, my oily skin can tend to dry out a little bit. This super gentle cleanser is great for keeping my skin normal. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and it just buffs away all dead skin and gives me the most refreshing glow.

1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater

This rose water spray is the most amazing, yet super gentle toner. I spray this after I wash my face in the morning and I can just feel it tightening my pores. It doesn’t dry my skin out at all either, which is a huge bonus.

1. Banish Vitamin C Serum

Everyone should add this to his or her beauty bag. Even with my super oily skin, I love this stuff so much. I use it at night after toning, but before moisturizing. It adds elasticity back into my skin and really helps to lighten and get rid of acne scars. This particular one is a little on the expensive side, but I know that there are many dupes on Amazon or at local vitamin shops.

1. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

This moisturizer is the best for the daytime. It is a little thicker, but really absorbs into the skin and helps to create the best barrier between makeup and your skin.

1. Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

This facial lotion is hands down my favorite night cream. I apply it every night after putting on my serums. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks so healthy and youthful.

1. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream Synchronized Complex II

This eye cream is probably the most expensive skincare product that I own, especially for how little product you actually get. But, in the fall and winter, I find that the skin around my eyes gets super dry. I pat on this cream around my eyes at night before bed, and when I wake up the skin is super smooth and refreshed. It doesn’t necessarily help with dark under eye circles, but it definitely helps reduce puffiness.

Sources: Target, Ulta, Banish, Ulta, Sephora, Sephora

Wegmans lover. Probably more coffee in my bloodstream than oxygen. Sophistiratchet.
I'm a Junior Strategic Communications major at Saint Bonaventure University, also known as the greatest place on earth. Hobbies include eating ridiculous amounts of food, watching Scandal and swimming. I'm probably wearing converse.