This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

As some of you may have already seen, Clare and I recently uploaded our first YouTube video for the Her Campus page, and we could not be more excited to share it with you guys. It took multiple tries to figure out the camera, the lighting and the background, but with those tries we became a little bit more confident in what we could create.

We decided to do a makeup tutorial first, and we tried a few different looks before settling on a simple and natural glowy look that anyone could wear. I think that we both loved the way that the look turned out, just because it looked effortlessly glamorous, which I personally think is the best look. It’s perfect for spring going into summer because we really didn’t use a lot of products on the skin, and no one really wants to spend forever getting ready on a beautiful day.

The editing process was definitely my favorite part. Getting to play with all of the features of Final Cut Pro was the coolest thing, and the end result was something that I think Clare and I could both be super proud of. We can’t wait to create more videos for Her Campus next semester!

If you haven’t seen our video yet, make sure to check it out here!

Wegmans lover. Probably more coffee in my bloodstream than oxygen. Sophistiratchet.
Hi! I am currently a freshman undeclared major at St. Bonaventure University. I thought that Her Campus would be a great way to express my creative side and my passion for fashion and beauty. 
I'm a sophomore journalism and mass communication major at St. Bonaventure University.