MY CURRENT TOP 5 FAVORITE EYE SHADOW PALETTES

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

We are living in a day and age where the makeup gods have been continuously blessing us with abundances of beautiful eyeshadows and palettes. From smoky to natural, I have listed a few of my current favs that I believe you should give a try!

All-time favorite palette: Natural Eyes by Too Faced

This palette is my go-to for every day eye looks. I have been using this palette for years. It gives the most perfect natural glow to any eye color, and adds a bit of softness to your makeup look.

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Modern Renaissance Palette

ABH Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands. When they came out with this gorgeous palette, I knew I had to try it. You can create dramatic burgundy looks with this palette, or soft natural eyes.

Colourpop: KathleenLights Where the Light is Palette

First off, shout out to my favorite YouTuber KathleenLights and her beautiful Colourpop collabs. When I first tried this quad I was so pleasantly surprised. The pigment in these cream eyeshadows will blow you away. Also, not only is Colourpop’s makeup extremely affordable, but the quality of their products is astounding. For any broke college girl like me, save the trip to Sephora and splurge on Colourpop. You will not be disappointed.

Too Faced: Natural Love Palette

Of course, I have another Too Faced Palette in here. Too Faced recently launched this gorgeous natural eye palette that can be used to create so many diverse looks.

Urban Decay: Naked Palette

Nothing beats the original, right? Right. From my experience with most of all the Naked Palettes, the original Naked wins hands down. Like most of the palettes listed above, you can create both a late-night and daytime look with this palette.

Photo Credit: toofaced.com 

I'm a Junior Strategic Communications major at Saint Bonaventure University, also known as the greatest place on earth. Hobbies include eating ridiculous amounts of food, watching Scandal and swimming. I'm probably wearing converse.