This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

‘Tis the season. 

The second it turned 12 AM on November 1st, I have been ready for everything Christmas.

Since Christmas is so close (only 47 days), I have started to compile my Christmas list to give to my family and friends. 

Here are the things at the top of my list this year: 

• Hollister Jeans

Honestly, I don’t love the brand, but this summer I was able to find a pair of Hollister jeans that fit SO GOOD. So, obviously, I must have like 3 more pairs for my wardrobe. 

• A single Summer Friday’s lip gloss 

I’m usually not one to be influenced by makeup I see online, but I’m a sucker for lip products, and if I get it for Christmas, does it even count as being influenced?? 

• NEST New York Turkish Rose Perfume Oil 

This has been my signature scent for a couple years now and I have begun to run out of the current bottle I have. I have made it my thing to smell like roses all the time, so I have everything rose scented. My body wash, my lotion, even my deodorant are all rose scented and this just brings the perfect addition to my daily routine. This is a bit pricier but I wear it all the time and always get compliments. 

• A silk set of pajamas 

Now, I have been asking for these for a couple years but have never gotten them. I think having a nice set of comfy and cute pajamas is something that I am missing from my life. Every time I walk into Victoria’s Secret, I always find a really cute set but can never actually get myself to purchase them, so it’s a perfect thing to go on a Christmas list. 

• Any Jellycat ever made

For anyone who doesn’t know, Jellycat is a brand of ADORABLE stuffed animals. Honestly, they’re a little overpriced but they are just so gosh darn cute that I have spent about $50 on them already. I currently have a small little shrimp one, a dinosaur, a lobster with hearts as claws, and the happy cloud. I am a stuffed animal girly so any single one would be greatly appreciated. 

• An oversized soft fleece blanket

For as long as I can remember, my mom had always gotten my sister and me blankets for Christmas every year. It’s something that we both have always liked, and you really can’t go wrong with a blanket. This year I’m hoping that tradition continues because I would love another blanket. Specifically, I would love another Target King size “Microplush Fleece Bed Blanket”. The one that I am using now is over two years old and I just need to replace it. 

Overall, I would be blessed if I got anything off this list and I am so incredibly grateful that I even have the chance to ask for things like this. 

Happy Holidays! And I hope you get everything on your Christmas List this year! 

Abigail Taber is a first-year writer for the St. Bonaventure chapter of Her Campus. She enjoys writing about culture, entertainment, and the happenings in her college life. Abigail is really excited to be a part of such a cool organization that centers around the work and interests of women. She hopes to continue writing for Her Campus and become more involved in the editing and publishing side of things in the future. Beyond Her Campus, Abigail is the poetry editor for the literary magazine on campus, The Laurel, volunteers for the campus food pantry, and can be found in the library most hours of the day. Abigail has had her creative writing published in her high school's literary magazine, The Wisp, and wrote for the school's newspaper, Out of the Blue, all four years. She is currently a freshman at St. Bonaventure University, double majoring in English as well as Literary Publishing and Editing. In her free time, Abigail, or Abbey to her friends, enjoys reading, listening to music, and looking at art for her next tattoo. She is a music trivia master and a known enjoyer of any, and all, romance books. She hopes to pursue a career in publishing books in a big city. Growing up in a small suburb of Buffalo, New York, Abbey wishes to go somewhere that no one knows her name, or her mom's.