Her Campus Spring Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

This month’s survival kit will get you looking and feeling your best for the upcoming spring season!

Stay on top of your academics and busy social life with the custom Erin Condren planners! We have multiple prints and patterns to suit every style. They even include whiteboard and custom stickers to help you stay motivated. 

To give off a fresh spring glow, try the L’Oreal Sublime Bronze tinted self-tanning lotion. It’ll give you the perfect fresh look, an easy way to transition from the winter months. If you’re on the go try the tanning towelettes. They are super compact and will fit in your purse just in case you need a little glow on the go!

For the perfect bold lip we have the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Hot Lips. The formula is super comfortable to wear and with the easy one-step application you’ll always have the perfect lines!

Washing your hair too often can damage and dry out your strands. This spring try to skip a few washes and use the Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo. It’ll help your hair stay healthy and it’s tropical smell will give you a fresh spring vibe!

Stop by our meeting to find out more about our spring survival kits and stay tuned for our spring giveaway!

Pittsburgh native, coffee lover, reading enthusiust