Head Back Home in Style With This Casual, But Chic Thanksgiving Day Outfit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

We all know the struggle very well of wanting to dress up for the holidays, but also needing to feel comfortable in what you are wearing after you have stuffed yourself full. No need to worry, because I have put together an outfit that suits both standards.

This outfit is the perfect balance between casual and chic. The black turtleneck can be layered under the sweater poncho for a completed look. Plus, the fringe on the booties go well with the draping style of the sweater. I also added a neutral pop of color with the pink clutch, but keeping the gold accent consistent.

In the above picture, you will see the following staple pieces of the outfit:

1. Poncho Sweater $27 from Shein.com
  2. Long-Sleeved Turtleneck $7.99 from Zulily.com
  3. Black Booties $45 from Shein.com
  4. Skinny Jeans $39 from Abercrombie.com

Listed below are the accessories that complement this look:

1. Statement Earrings $50 from GirlIntuitive.com
  2. Layered Bracelet $14 from Simons.ca

This outfit was put together using the website called Polyvore. You can find the link to my Polyvore page down below.

http://samantha-garretson.polyvore.com/

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

HCXO

As an honors student of St. Bonaventure University, it is my objective to pursue a career that will complement my passion for working with people, my dedication to exceeding goals, and my motivation to innovate. The industries that I hope to make a difference in are fashion, media, and business.
I'm a Junior Strategic Communications major at Saint Bonaventure University, also known as the greatest place on earth. Hobbies include eating ridiculous amounts of food, watching Scandal and swimming. I'm probably wearing converse.