This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Christmas is right around the corner and we will be leaving school and going back home very soon! I have always had trouble gathering ideas on what I wanted for Christmas. So, I made a list of Christmas gift ideas that are great for all college age girls. Here are 10 great gift ideas:

1. Coordinate jewelry

These necklaces are very trendy right now. They are simple and such a great item to put on your list. Especially us college girls, it is special having the coordinates to where you live on a necklace, that way you are always close to home J.

2. Sorel boots

I love these boots and have a pair of my own. I highly recommend getting a pair, especially for the weather here in Western New York. These boots aren’t cheap but they are worth every penny. They are durable and will last you many years. They are also very stylish!

3. Black knee high boots

These boots are great for the winter months when you are going out. I have a pair at school and all of my friends are obsessed with them. My friends always fight over who gets to wear them next. I love them because they go with everything, and they make anyone’s legs look fire.

4. Pom-pom hats

These hats are adorable for the winter time. I have seen them all over Instagram. I think they are a great way to spice up winter outfits!

5. Urban Decay Naked Palette

I cannot rave about this beauty product enough. If you don’t own a Naked palette this is a must. The colors are very natural but they are also perfect for a smokey eye. My friends always use my palette so I am making them all add it to their list!

6. Vera Bradley duffle bag

If you don’t already own one, this is a perfect gift idea. They are great for traveling. I love using them for coming back and forth from school and home. They are very stylish and come in many different colors and patterns.

7. Black down coat

These are very trendy coats and great for the cold weather. Having a down coat keeps not only the upper body warm but the top of your legs as well. I even like the ones with the fur hood. Great Christmas present.

8. Sunglasses

Wearing sunglasses in the winter are definitely the new trend right now. Even though it is cold it can still be bright. Blue tinted glasses have been popular especially back home in Connecticut, where I am from.

9. Lulu Lemon gift card

I LOVE Lulu Lemon, their clothing is the best. I am very picky about what I exactly want from the store. I have to go in person to try on clothes. A gift card would be perfect. I personally love their leggings. They last me years and years and are top quality.

10. Kylie Jenner Holiday Edition

Last but not least the Kylie Lip Kit. I have always wanted to try her products they always look so nice on her instagram. I love lipstick especially matte.

Pittsburgh native, coffee lover, reading enthusiust