We love our school, there’s no doubt about that. But there are a few things we love to hate, as well.
14. Still no idea what Thisness means
I knew I should have paid attention during orientation and welcome days.
13. Notice Boards
How many of them do we need in one day?
12. Every room has a cross but no clock.
It’s okay; we don’t need one. We are too busy reading our Bibles.
11. Such a small campus makes it hard to avoid people.
10. Finding a seat in the Hickey.
No I’m not looking at you, I’m looking for my friends and probably a table.
9. Being stuck walking behind a basketball player.
8. Parking is a disaster.
Forget going to the gym, you can just park in tennis courts.
7. Can’t use Bona Bucks at Dunkin Donuts.
Told myself this was my last frozen coffee, 25 frozen coffees ago.
6. Dev bells that go off every 15 minutes from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed.
At least you always know what time it is.
5. Campus security.
Calm down, your job is not THAT serious.
4. Dodging squirrels on your way to class.
You never know when they are going to make a move, so it’s best to be on guard at all times.
2. It never stops snowing.
From November to April you can pretty much guarantee some snowfall.
1. -100 degrees weather. The school sends out emails about extreme cold and wind chill warnings yet we still have class. Makes sense.