Number 1: Tess Christine

Tess Christine is a 28-year-old American YouTuber, based in New York City. Tess has been onYouTube since 2011 and has grown to have 2.4 million subscribers. She uploads videos coveringmultiple different topics. Some of these topics include beauty, travel, health, fashion, andvlogging. Personally, Tess has been such an inspiration and role-model to me. She knows how tobe real with her viewers and has always been humble, even with her success.

Number 2: Emma Chamberlain

Emma Chamberlain is a recently popular YouTuber. Being only 18 and starting her channel twoyears ago, she has reached over eight million subscribers. I began watching Emma’s channelwhen she first started YouTube in the summer of 2017. Her channel grew quickly because of herquirkiness and her sense of humor. Emma uploads quite random videos, with no general topic,but they are all intriguing and comical.

Number 3: Michele & Cheyanne

Michele and Cheyanne started their channel together about one year ago and have grown a baseof 78,900 subscribers. Although their channel isn’t as big as others, the two are entertaining to

watch. They upload videos about their relationship, traveling, health, and random little vlogs.What I enjoy most about their channel is how real they are. The two of them vlog their everydaylives, even if they are just running errands. They are so wholesome and interact with theirviewers!

Number 4: Margot Lee

Margot Lee is an American YouTuber who attends Syracuse University. She provides contentincluding fashion, beauty, health, college life, and vlogging. Starting in 2012, she has gained425,000 subscribers. Just beginning college, I have found it easy to relate to her. She shows howit is possible to live the life you want, while continuing to work hard during classes.

Number 5: Kendall Rae

Kendall Rae is a 26-year-old YouTuber that is mainly known for her conspiracy videos. Sincestarting the industry, she has gained 1.48 million subscribers. She provides content focusing onunsolved crimes, conspiracy theories and astrology. If you’re anything like me, you will love hercontent! The videos she uploads never fail to entice me. If you love mysteries and crime shows,her channel will definitely be a hit for you!

Number 6: Safiya Nygaard

Safiya Nygaard is a 27-year-old YouTuber. Since branching off Buzzfeed and starting her ownchannel in 2017, she has accumulated 8.34 million subscribers. She uploads videos whichcontain her trying and experimenting with new things. Some of these range from “I Got A K-PopMakeover” to “I Melted Every Candle From Bath & Body Works Together”. She does whatother people have wondered about but would never actually do themselves. While these videosintrigue you to watch, she is also so funny that it makes her content even better!

Number 7: Shane Dawson

Everyone knows Shane Dawson, but I couldn’t help but to include him! Shane currently has 22.3million subscribers on YouTube and this continues to grow every day. He started uploading hisconspiracy theory videos, which has definitely drawn in a bigger crowd. While doing this, he hasmade these videos into movies. While most YouTube videos are 20 minutes or less, Shane’svideos range from 40 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. He is also one of the funniestYouTubers in the industry and continues to stay humble.