Number 1: Tess Christine

Tess Christine is a 28-year-old American YouTuber, based in New York City. Tess has been on
YouTube since 2011 and has grown to have 2.4 million subscribers. She uploads videos covering
multiple different topics. Some of these topics include beauty, travel, health, fashion, and
vlogging. Personally, Tess has been such an inspiration and role-model to me. She knows how to
be real with her viewers and has always been humble, even with her success.

Number 2: Emma Chamberlain

Emma Chamberlain is a recently popular YouTuber. Being only 18 and starting her channel two
years ago, she has reached over eight million subscribers. I began watching Emma’s channel
when she first started YouTube in the summer of 2017. Her channel grew quickly because of her
quirkiness and her sense of humor. Emma uploads quite random videos, with no general topic,
but they are all intriguing and comical.

Number 3: Michele & Cheyanne

Michele and Cheyanne started their channel together about one year ago and have grown a base
of 78,900 subscribers. Although their channel isn’t as big as others, the two are entertaining to
watch. They upload videos about their relationship, traveling, health, and random little vlogs.
What I enjoy most about their channel is how real they are. The two of them vlog their everyday
lives, even if they are just running errands. They are so wholesome and interact with their
viewers!

Number 4: Margot Lee

Margot Lee is an American YouTuber who attends Syracuse University. She provides content
including fashion, beauty, health, college life, and vlogging. Starting in 2012, she has gained
425,000 subscribers. Just beginning college, I have found it easy to relate to her. She shows how
it is possible to live the life you want, while continuing to work hard during classes.

Number 5: Kendall Rae

Kendall Rae is a 26-year-old YouTuber that is mainly known for her conspiracy videos. Since
starting the industry, she has gained 1.48 million subscribers. She provides content focusing on
unsolved crimes, conspiracy theories and astrology. If you’re anything like me, you will love her
content! The videos she uploads never fail to entice me. If you love mysteries and crime shows,
her channel will definitely be a hit for you!

Number 6: Safiya Nygaard

Safiya Nygaard is a 27-year-old YouTuber. Since branching off Buzzfeed and starting her own
channel in 2017, she has accumulated 8.34 million subscribers. She uploads videos which
contain her trying and experimenting with new things. Some of these range from “I Got A K-Pop
Makeover” to “I Melted Every Candle From Bath & Body Works Together”. She does what
other people have wondered about but would never actually do themselves. While these videos
intrigue you to watch, she is also so funny that it makes her content even better!

Number 7: Shane Dawson

Everyone knows Shane Dawson, but I couldn’t help but to include him! Shane currently has 22.3
million subscribers on YouTube and this continues to grow every day. He started uploading his
conspiracy theory videos, which has definitely drawn in a bigger crowd. While doing this, he has
made these videos into movies. While most YouTube videos are 20 minutes or less, Shane’s
videos range from 40 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. He is also one of the funniest
YouTubers in the industry and continues to stay humble.