element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Things on Every Bona Student’s Holiday Wish List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

1.More Bona Bucks

We all know your Bona Bucks have been gone for about a month and a half at this point.

2.A bottle of Crystal Palace

Let’s be honest, your standards on alcohol are extremely low.  You don’t even think about picking up that bottle of Smirnoff at the liquor store anymore. Crystal Palace is a Bona favorite and you’re all out of it (naturally), so it’s definitely making it on the Christmas list this year. Even if mom and dad refuse, it’s worth a shot (pun intended).

3.Money for Mangia’s

Reaching into your pocket after a night out and realizing you don’t have enough for that slice of Mangia’s is a tragedy. You don’t have to tell your parents the money is going toward drunk food, but we all know it is.

4.A Walmart gift card

Because paying for shampoo sucks– plain and simple.

5.A Box of Annie’s Microwavable Mac and Cheese

The best around. When you just can’t get yourself to muster another Hickey meal or the walk just seems too long and cold, Annie always has your back.

6.Bona’s Merch

Can you ever have enough Bona sweatshirts? The answer is no. Every time the bookstore restocks, you know you want that cute new pair of sweatpants or t-shirt but your dwindling budget doesn’t quite allow that. On the Christmas list it goes!

7.Bills and Sabres tickets

It doesn’t matter where you’re originally from, once you’re a Bona’s student, you’re a Buffalo fan. With football season in mid-swing and hockey season upon us, you’re gonna need tickets to the big game.

Hi! I am currently a freshman undeclared major at St. Bonaventure University. I thought that Her Campus would be a great way to express my creative side and my passion for fashion and beauty. 
I'm a Junior Strategic Communications major at Saint Bonaventure University, also known as the greatest place on earth. Hobbies include eating ridiculous amounts of food, watching Scandal and swimming. I'm probably wearing converse.