5 Must-Do Things With Your Honey on Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Enjoy this Valentine’s Day with new restaurants and good vibes with your loved ones!

1. Go out to breakfast.

Kick off your special day with good food and good company. Don’t make it like every other breakfast trip, go and tell each other how much you appreciate each other.

2. Go see the new Fifty Shades of Grey movie. 

Go the Carmike Cinema with your discounted Bonaventure student tickets (get them in Richter, you’re welcome), sit back and relax.

3. Hit a new restaurant for dinner. 

Go to a place that you have been wanting to try but you always pass it up for your comfort spot. Try some new and different authentic and delicious food. Be a savage and order everything on the menu. Or, get a salad to stay fit, whatever you do, try and enjoy your time together!

4. Make chocolate covered strawberries.

Who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries? Even if you’re trying to get in shape for spring break, give yourself a cheat night and enjoy something special with someone special!

5. End the night with a fun game. 

While some people may think games are childish, it is okay to bring out your inner child and switch things up. Dust off Monopoly or Disney Scene-It, or even play a game of cards. Do something fun that will just make you laugh and smile (and maybe even a little competitive).

Overall, just have a fun, comfortable day with your honey. Don’t break the bank but don’t be a cheap-o! Try to enjoy each other’s company and cut out distractions. If it’s a good one, you won’t forget it and you might even make a tradition of it. Have fun, lovebirds!

cheese pizza fanatic
Pittsburgh native, coffee lover, reading enthusiust