timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Reasons why you should take an 8 A.M.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Savannah chapter.

1) You get an earlier start on your day. 

2) You create a healthier sleep schedule.

When you take an early class, you must go to bed earlier to ensure that you wake up in time and are focused when you wake up. You’ll end up cranky, sleepy, or both if you don’t.

3) You’ll be out of class earlier.

The earlier the classes, the less likely you’ll have many later ones.

4) Less people, so breakfast lines are not that long after early classes.

5) Time influences you.

You end up more productive in the morning than later in the day. Most of us tend to dislike later classes, and there is technically more time in the day when you wake up for an early class. You can tackle more tasks before the day is over.

6) It’ll prep you for life after college.

Once you get in your career, it is highly likely that you will have to wake up in the mornings. If you do it now, it won’t be that difficult to adjust to later.

Mesi Moore

Savannah '22

Hello! My name is Tho’Mesia Moore, but you can call me Mesi. I am from a small town called Claxton, Ga and currently attend Savannah State University. I am a Social Work Major and joined Her Campus Savannah my freshman year. I love writing to spread knowledge, give people a different perspective of looking at things, and inspiring others. Check out my articles below ❤️