Kennedy’s Summer Hair Regimen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Savannah chapter.

Summer can be one of those season’s where either your hair is a hit or a miss, especially for natural hair! Being that our chapter of Her Campus is hosted by a Historical Black College/ University we felt it was only right we cater to the needs of our fellow student. Natural hair such a big role in the black community and while in college can be hard to deal with. In college you are around all different hair types, textures, and everyone has advice on how to handle your hair but nobody really shows you how actually tame your beautiful mane. We here at Her Campus are here to to change that! We will now start posting videos on beauty, health, fitness, lifestyle, think of us your college tips 101 guide! Below is the first video we are prud to show you! One of our member’s, Kennedy Summer Hair Regimen! Watch her video which has been posted on our YouTube channel.( make sure your subscribe)

Hi, My name is Otissia McKinnon. I was born and raised in South Georgia and now I currently attend Savannah State University as a Social Work Major. Helping those who are unable to help themselves is my passion and I intend on making it my life's work. I thoroughly enjoy writing, editing, building and branding social media content. My future plans are to build a women's organization that not only empowers the youngest of hearts but encourages girls as they grow older to be the most loving and successful versions of themselves they can be.