This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Savannah chapter.

Music has always been one of the most powerful tools to evoke feelings of any kind. Music has the great ability to make you feel emotions you may have never even realized where there. The right or maybe sometimes wrong song can cause to you completely break down or build you all the way back up. Either way music has become one of our most beloved treasures.  This year has been amazing for music! Artist of every kind have put out incredible music and we’re here to give you the perfect fall playlist! We’ve include artist such as SZA, Jhene Akio, Kevin Gates, Chance The Rapper, H.E.R. & many more! We’ve even have a few throwback classics that we know you’ll love1

1. Bryson Tiller x Rain On Me (Intro)
  2. Jhene Aiko x Never Call ft Kurupt
  3. Kevin Gates x Beautiful Scars
  4. Daniel Caesar x Best Part ft H.E.R
  5. Dave East x Perfect ft Chris Brown
  6. H.E.R. x Every Kind of Way
  7. Chance The Rapper x Juke Jam ft Justin Bieber & Towkio
  8. J. Cole x In the Morning ft Drake
  9. Drake x Teenage Fever
  10. Kehlani x Everything Is Yours
  11. Khalid x Location
  12. Russ x Losin Control
  13. Sevyn Streeter x Peace Sign ft Dave East
  14. Tory Lanez x One Day
  15. Teyana Taylor x Do not Disturb ft Chris Brown
  16. SZA x The Weekend
  17. Jhene Aiko x While We’re Young
  18. Beyoncé x Dangerously In Love
  19. Bryson Tiller x Somethin Tells Me
  20. GoldLink x Crew
  21. Kendrick Lamar x LOVE. ft ZACARI
  22. Rihanna x Yeah, I Said It
  23. Cardi B x Bodak Yellow

We hope you enjoy our first fall playlist! Tweet us your favorite song or tell us what we should add next!

Don’t forget to add us on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, & Pinterest! 

Hi, My name is Otissia McKinnon. I was born and raised in South Georgia and now I currently attend Savannah State University as a Social Work Major. Helping those who are unable to help themselves is my passion and I intend on making it my life's work. I thoroughly enjoy writing, editing, building and branding social media content. My future plans are to build a women's organization that not only empowers the youngest of hearts but encourages girls as they grow older to be the most loving and successful versions of themselves they can be.