money and change
money and change
Original Illustration in Canva for Her Campus Media
Style

Deals on Deals on Deals: Valentine’s Day Savings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Savannah chapter.

Valentine’s Day is not only the day for love, but it is also about spending a little money on the one you love even if it is just for you. One thing that gets overlooked is the Valentine’s Day deals before and after the day has arrived. Knowing about these sales help when you think that you won’t be able to get that item that has been sitting on your wishlist. Don’t worry, Paris is here to help ease all of those troubles of finding the best deals. Here are a few of the deals that caught my eye:

➔ Macy’s: Discounts are shown to be either 20% and 50%. Any gift that can be marked down like this is worth it! Another exclusive, there is 65% off fine jewelry which is an amazing discount.

➔ Floral Arrangements: Flowers are not only given as gifts, but used as decor. So, if you need some new flowers but no Valentine, do not worry! You can order these beautiful flowers at a discounted price for a touch of beauty in any space in your home.

➔ HBO Max: This discount is quite shocking! Now, it may not be as large as the others but for 6 Months HBO is allowing members to save at least $20.00 off of their service.

➔ Yankee Candle: Candles are a staple in any room. Personally, I believe that they are needed in any space so this deal was quite impressive. Two large jars of candles are at a combined total of $50.00 and this sale is for $10.00 off, which is good for the quantity that you are receiving. 

➔ Bed of Nails Acupressure Pillow and Mat: These are the relaxation essentials. If you are all about health and wellness and want to get a new item that will have you in a calm and serene state of mind, this is it! These items usually come in at $96.00, but with the code BONLOVE21 you get a 20% off discount.

➔ ASOS: This is one of the biggest sales yet!! There is no need to enter any codes because the site already has the deal applied. There are even items as low as $6.00, you just can not beat it. 

Those are a few of the secrets I could share. I hope that at least one of these deals helped you out in search of some new products. Happy Valentine’s Day shoppers, hope you find all that you are looking for!

Hi, my name is Paris Shatteen. I am an English major passionate about writing catered towards benefiting women empowerment. I am twenty one years old and through this organization I look forward to showing the benefits of sisterhood and show how important writing is to our daily lives. I love what HerCampus has to offer and I look forward to adding my contribution!