This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

The Bachelor Season 24 is here and in full swing. This means, it’s time to make your bracket picks, search for the girls on social media, and stalk Peter’s Instagram. Of course, prepare your livers for the uptick in wine consumption on Monday nights. Although the The Bachelor is always exciting and full of entertainment, it leaves little to no time for workouts. I put together a workout game below that is bound to make your watching experience ALL the more enjoyable and sweaty.

Do 5 jumping jacks if…

Peter being a pilot is referenced because lets be real… it will be! 

Do 5 sit ups…

Everytime someone cries. We all know that the drama in the house leads to many tears. Some happy and some sad. 

Do 10 push ups if… 

The words “right reasons” are said. Many conversations take place and a lot of the time people discuss the “right reasons” to be on the show. Lets be real, Hannah, sit down! 

Do 10 squats if…

Some variation of “my wife could be in this room” is said. Peter uses the words, “my wife can be in this room” often, so why not get a nice booty out of it? 

Do 20 calf raises if…

Someone mentions Hannah B or A or references the windmill. Everyone is talking this season about Peter’s ex and his love life in the windmill. 

Do 10 Lunges if…

Any of the girls mentions that they are “falling for” Peter or that they “can see themselves as his future wife.”

Do a 20 second plank if… 

Someone says the phrase, “I’m not here to make friends!” This phrase was often used with Tammy and Kelsey during the 2-on-1 date. 

Do a 20 second wall sit if…

Someone runs away from a rose ceremony or leaves right before, thanks Victoria P!

Do 10 burpees if…

Someone rats out another contestant to Peter resulting in a giant drama fest!

Do 30 booty kicks if…

Any of the contestants use the words, “She took my time!” or complain that they did not get enough time with the bachelor.

Sophomore at SAU with a passion for helping others. I am currently in pursuit of my RN, which will eventually open opportunities to reach out and better serve others. Besides writing, I enjoy going to the gym, hanging out with friends, and reading. I am also an ER tech! You can find me on instagram @amie1229!