Workout With The Bachelor

The Bachelor Season 24 is here and in full swing. This means, it’s time to make your bracket picks, search for the girls on social media, and stalk Peter’s Instagram. Of course, prepare your livers for the uptick in wine consumption on Monday nights. Although the The Bachelor is always exciting and full of entertainment, it leaves little to no time for workouts. I put together a workout game below that is bound to make your watching experience ALL the more enjoyable and sweaty.

1. 1. Do 5 jumping jacks if...

Jet Cloud Landing Aircraft

Peter being a pilot is referenced because lets be real... it will be! 

2. 2. Do 5 sit ups...

Sixteen Candles gif

Everytime someone cries. We all know that the drama in the house leads to many tears. Some happy and some sad. 

3. 3. Do 10 push ups if... 

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days gif

The words “right reasons” are said. Many conversations take place and a lot of the time people discuss the "right reasons" to be on the show. Lets be real, Hannah, sit down! 

4. 4. Do 10 squats if...

Michael Scott You Complete Me gif

Some variation of “my wife could be in this room” is said. Peter uses the words, "my wife can be in this room" often, so why not get a nice booty out of it? 

5. 5. Do 20 calf raises if...

13 Going on 30 gif

Someone mentions Hannah B or A or references the windmill. Everyone is talking this season about Peter's ex and his love life in the windmill. 

6. 6. Do 10 Lunges if...

Blair Waldorf love gif

Any of the girls mentions that they are "falling for" Peter or that they "can see themselves as his future wife."

7. 7. Do a 20 second plank if... 

Clueless gif

Someone says the phrase, "I'm not here to make friends!" This phrase was often used with Tammy and Kelsey during the 2-on-1 date. 

8. 8. Do a 20 second wall sit if...

He's Just Not That Into You gif

Someone runs away from a rose ceremony or leaves right before, thanks Victoria P!

9. 9. Do 10 burpees if...

Haters Taylor Swift

Someone rats out another contestant to Peter resulting in a giant drama fest!

10. 10. Do 30 booty kicks if...

Gif from the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Any of the contestants use the words, "She took my time!" or complain that they did not get enough time with the bachelor.