This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

If you have Spotify, most of us do, whatever music you listen to the most gets put in a playlist that Spotify makes for you called “On Repeat”. Today I am going to take you through my list; even if it’s embarrassing. My list is very diverse whether it be country music, hip pop, RnB, or even a little rock. Please enjoy my list of songs and why I listen to them so much.

1. Suga Suga by Baby Bash and Frankie J.

This song is so catchy, I once played it on repeat in my car for a week on my way to another class. We can blame TikTok for getting this one back in my mind.

2. Kinfolks by Sam Hunt

This one is just a really good feel-good song. It’s that feeling when you meet the one you want to introduce to your parents and friends. It’s that heart-pounding feeling of yeah this feels right.

3. Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton, Migos, OG Parker

This song just gives you that feeling of swaying, singing along with it. It says in the beginning, “Where good girls go to die.” Cause they get those Bad Intentions.

4. Setting Yourself Up for Sarcasm by Get Scared

This song sends me back to high school when I discovered this song, it’s the kind of song you listen to when you just need a little bit of headbanging in your life.

5. Truth Hurts by Lizzo

Who doesn’t have this song on their list? This song is iconic, this is a song all of us will sing out loud even if the guy we like is sitting next to us. Girl Power.

people with their hands raised during a concert
Pexels

Hello! My name is Ashley Ploog! I am a Senior here at Saint Ambrose University! I am in the Bachelors of Social Work program here. Some of my hobbies include working on my books, reading, singing, designing clothing sets on shoplook, and spending time with my goddaughter. I love reading articles and I am so excited to start writing them again!
Her Campus at SAU