Style

Valentine’s Day Outfits for ANY Occasion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

1.) Dress to Impress

We LOVE this bold and classy outfit for a first date! Be sure to pair your outfit with flowers from your date!

2.) Casual and Confident

A sheer top with a colored cardigan will give you the WOW factor! Pair this with nude heels, ripped jeans, and some stone jewelry.

3.) Little Black Dress

Who doesn’t love a little black dress moment? Dress it up with jewelry and heels or dress it down. (We recommend being extra)

4.) Galentine’s Day

Spending the day with your gal pals? Coordinate your outfits by wearing different skirts!

5.) Shades of Red

We ADORE these friends that wore different shades of red with nude heels!

6.) Matching Robes

Okay, we get that matching robes are usually for weddings, but why not get these cute robes now while you’re single? Embrace your singleness by spending a night in with your favorite people!

7.) Night-In

Feel good about yourself even if you’re spending the night in! Pair some cute comfy bottoms with a t-shirt and slippers!

8.) Dress up for YOURSELF

Just going to class? You can still dress up for yourself! Pair a warm sweater with plaid pants!

Image credit: Dress to Impress, Casual and Confident, Little Black Dress, Galentine’s Day, Shades of Red, Matching Robes, Night-In, Dress up for YOURSELF

Her Campus at SAU