This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Valentine’s Day is approaching babes! Regardless if you have a date night, girls night, or a day to yourself, getting glam is a must. You can achieve a beautiful and fun look with some of these great products. Valentines themed makeup means all things pink. 

Eyeshadow – Colourpop Cosmetics Blush Crush Palette – ($14.00)

This new product just hit the market and is the perfect mix between natural and nighttime glam. With the right amount of purples, pinks, and sparkle, this palette is fool proof. Use a fluffy brush or even your fingers!

Makeup
freestocks.org

Lip – Morphe Lip Gloss ($9.00)

A perfect way to complete any look is with some shimmering gloss! Morphe has beautiful collection and shade range of glosses. If you want to go with something light and pink, the shade Boho is perfect.

Blush – Maybelline Fit Me Blush ($5.09)

Considering all things pink, blush is the perfect way to incorporate a fresh and colorful look. Maybelline has around 10 blush shades which leaves options upon options! Swipe a little on the apples of your cheeks to achieve a blushed, glowing look.

Bgb Editor\'S Letter Hero Image
Adebusola Abujade / Her Campus Media

Mascara – L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise ($10.99)

We all know mascara is a MUST. What’s amazing about Lash Paradise is that it’s a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Not only does this make your lashes look darker, but longer and fuller. Wink away!

Lifelong Dancer, Makeup Lover, and Sass Enthusiast
Her Campus at SAU