Tyler Waugh ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.
This week’s campus cutie is senior Tyler Waugh!Year in school: Senior (4th Year)Relationship status: TakenHometown: Woodhull, IL.Major/minor: American Government Education Minor: Pre-LawCampus involvement: Mock Trial, Dance MarathonHobbies: Sports, movies, and t.v. shows! I am a habitual binge watcher…Future plans: Find a law school that will accept me, attempt to pass law school, and see if someone trusts me enough to be their lawyer.Describe yourself in 3 words: Ridiculously optimistic guyWhat is your guilty pleasure: Food. Consuming copious amounts of Pumpkin flavored anything. Some might consider it basic, I consider it basically awesome.Favorite sports team: INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!Favorite movie/book/band: Remember the Titans/Dear John/Jason Lancaster (Go Radio) OR Ben RectorWho is your idol: My MotherWho is your Celebrity Crush: Keira KnightleyWould you rather cook for a girl or be cooked for: Cook together! It’s more fun that way!What is your favorite spot in the QC: Le ClaireWhat is your ideal first date: Dinner (of the significant other’s choosing – mostly because I’m indecisive), Whitey’s (because why not), and a moonlight walk in a lit up park/riverside (because that’s romantic and such)What are some traits you look for in a girl: Intelligence, humor, compassion for othersDeal breaker: Peekaboos (ya know, the hair dying thing)What is the sexiest thing a girl can wear: Her confidence.
Number 1 song on your playlist: Dancing Shoes – Green River Ordinance