Girl Holding Vinyl Record
Girl Holding Vinyl Record
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

These were my favorite looks from this years Grammy’s. So much talent, so much creativity. 

10. Shania Twain

Shania Twain wore an all black tulle gown. The tulle had polka dot features and the dress had a strapless neckline bordered with tulle. She had a black belt that synched her waist and her hair was in a high pony. This look was so chic and I absolutely loved it!

9. Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes (who wasn’t accompanied by Camilla Cabello ???) showed up to the red carpet in a burgundy Louis Vuitton suit with a white shirt under and black shoes. The look was simple but flattered Shawn’s physique and skin tone very well.

8. Doctur Dot and Johnny Venus of Earthgang

This duo showed up on the red carpet in remarkable style. Doctur Dot was dressed in a large salmon trench coat over a brown silky top and brown pants and was dripped in chains and chunky rings. Johnny Venus wore a deep V-cut white top with flowy petal-like accents. He wore white bell bottom pants and a long necklace with multiple charms. He was carrying a handful of flowers.

7. Jameela Jamil

Jameela was seen on the red carpet in a Georges Chakra Couture gown. This dress was composed of indigo strips giving it a geometric/collage look. It also had a black tulle section in the skirt. She wore no jewelry except simple rings. She had striking indigo eyeshadow to match her gown.

6. The Jonas Brothers

All 3 Jonas Brothers coordinated perfectly. All dressed in Ermeneglido Zegna: Kevin in a patterned suit jacket with a gold sparkly shirt under, Nick in a copper-like monochrome suit, and Joe in a patterned suit and black turtleneck. The boys killed this look.

5. Camila Cabello 

Although this wasn’t her red-carpet look, I absolutely adored the baby pink dress Camila Cabello wore during her performance of ‘First Man’. This look had so many amazing components and she wore it so well. It was flowy but still had delicate beading and she had gorgeous matching heels and nails.

4. Lil Nas X

Lil Nas X wore an all hot pink Versace cowboy themed suit, hat and boots and KILLED. IT. The suit had a double strapped belt and gold studs all over. He accessorized with a scarf around his wrist and gold earrings and rings.

3. Lizzo 

Lizzo showed up on the red carpet in an all white Versace ball gown with subtle beading. Her look was matched with stunning makeup and minimal but elegant jewelry. Absolutely love this look. 

2. Ariana Grande

Without fail, Ariana Grande made a statement in her custom Giambattista Valli gown. The gown was all gray, poofy tulle with a strapless bodice. She wore large diamond earrings and silky gray gloves. Looking just like a storm cloud; an amazing, gorgeous storm cloud.

1. Billy Porter

My all time favorite look from the Grammy’s: Billy Porter. He never disappoints. He absolutely BLUE me away ;)! He wore a blue and silver sparkly Baja East suit. The sparkly suit isn’t even the best part. He also wore a custom Sarah Sokol hat. This hat was wide brimmed and had crystal fringe curtain that covered his face, but the hat was mechanical. It could rotate the crystal curtain. His makeup was metallic blue and silver eyeshadow and shiny silver lips.

ShaniaShawnDoctur Dot and Johnny VenusJameelaJonas BrothersCamilaLil NasLizzoArianaBilly (1), Billy (2)

Lydia Trimble is studying Public Relations and Strategic Communication with minors in Marketing and Psychology. Lydia's interests outside of school include food & wine, mixology, and good television. Instagram @lydiatrimble Twitter @lydiatrimble23
Her Campus at SAU