Wellness

Stay-Cation Ideas Based On Your Personality Type

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Even with schools closed, people scared, restaurants and bars not doing dine in, and parents home from work, everyone needs something to do to stay sane while at home for extended periods of time. So depending on who you are we have several different activities to do. If you are a baker/cooker, a nerd, crafter, playful, a busy body or into self work. 

The Baker/ Cooker

Things to bake: cookies, brownies, cupcakes, cakes, pies, muffins and ice cream. 

Things to cook: casseroles, crock pot meals, pastas, soups, pizzas, salads and special sandwiches. 

The Nerd 

Listen to music and maybe even dance around.

Read a book or magazine

Science experiments 

Tornado in a jar, grow a plant, fireworks in a jar, rainbow walking water, skittles experiment, ice cream in a bag

The Crafter

Scrapbooking

Painting

Make soap

Make jewelry

Drawings

DIYs

Origami

Make flower pens

Make lipstick 

The Playful Spirit

Movie & Popcorn

Puzzles; either create your own or use a store bought one

Board Games

Play a game with friends

Family game night

The Busy Body

Work out

Spring Cleaning

The Self Care Mindset

At home spa day

Do some yoga or meditate

Do a face mask, drink herbal tea, or take a bubble bath

Self manicure or pedicure

Veronica A(V) is the Campus Correspondent at HC @ SAU. She oversees the entire chapter including editorial, events, social media, etc. Beyond HC, V is involved on campus. She is the President of DAPi. She is the Social Media Director for SAAT, and a Sexual Assault Advocate. Veronica is majoring in Early Childhood Education with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. She is currently student teaching!!! In her freetime, V plays the flute and other instruments and can sing. She used to play and coach softball. Veronica was born in Florida but now lives in Illinois. She also has 2 cats at home. She was the D.E.I. Ambassador for 2 years.
Her Campus at SAU