Spring Break Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.
Our team was all over the place over spring break: California, Florida, and even right here in the good ol’ Dirty D. A week of no classes is awesome no matter where you go, or what you do. 

Her Campus has yet again treated us with a fab survival kit full of goodies. Here’s just a few sweet brands that were featured:

• Vera Bradley
  • TRESemme
  • Milani Cosmetics
  • CEA Study Abroad
  • AZO Products

Read more to hear about how our team spent their break and how they used their survival kits!

Kat // Siesta Key, FL
“My new Vera Bradley ID case was such a lifesaver. Not only was it super easy for me to carry all my necessities when we went out, but it’s super cute too! What more could a girl ask for?”

Christine // San Diego, CA
“I spent my break in San Diego visiting my boyfriend. We’ve been doing long distance for a while, so when we do finally see it each other, it gets pretty…*intense* if you know what I mean. I’m really glad I had the AZO gummies. They were super yummy, and after lots of time (wink) with my man, no UTI for me!”

Lindsey // Davenport, IA
“I stayed in Davenport to work for the week, but on one of my days off I went hiking with some friends at Maquoketa Caves State Park. It was so beautiful, and being one with nature for a few hours is truly therapeutic. We crawled in a few caves and got super dirty, so the CEA Study Abroad hand sanitizer was a huge lifesaver for us!”
Lauren // Davenport, IA
“I stayed in town and worked at the River Music Experience over break. I got to see a lot of great live music and hang out with friends, but I also had extra time to pamper myself! The Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume was one of things I tried. Using conditioner first freaked me out a little, but it ended up keeping my hair soften for a lot longer!”

Hannah // Macomb, IL
“I went home for break and got to spend time with my boyfriend and my dog! I had extra time to get caught up on homework, and try new things! I really liked the blue Milani liquid eyeliner. The applicator makes it super easy to apply, and the blue color really made my eyes pop! I’m definitley going to keep using it.”

*All photos provided by our fab team members!

Hey there, I'm Lindsey! I'm obsessed with teacup pigs, I'm the queen of thrift shopping, and sometimes people call me Loinsberry.