This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Sneakers 

Photo source 

Photo source 

Known as “dad shoes” these are the biggest trendsetting sneakers right now. Brands such as FILA, Chanel, Balenciaga, Yeezy, and more, have created chunky sneakers. It’s perfect for adding height and comfort. It might feel odd the rock at first but you’ll get use to them. Influencers are loving the streeetwear style. 

White booties 

Photo source 

Photo source

White booties are bold and fun. These shoes are definitely eye appealing and can most certainly compliment any outfit. The tanner you are, the brighter the shoes stand out. It’s easy to wear ones with a thick heel, that can be paired with a casual outfit or a more dressier attire. 

Snakeskin print  

Photo sourcePhoto source

Women’s snakeskin print booties is just what we need this season. Let’s also not forget that Kanye West released the Chelsea boots on his his website for men to rock this print as well. This looks great with a full black outfit or for a more casual style, pair it with jeans and a white tee. 

Doc Martens 

Photo source

Wearing Doc Martens with skirts or dresses is something you may not know. It’s quite the interesting look but it works! You can walk around comfortably, while looking stylish. 

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees 
Her Campus at SAU