Stay Spooky Halloween Hub 2019 Rep Images 7png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Stay Spooky Halloween Hub 2019 Rep Images 7png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
@desiperkins, @makeupbymaylen via Instagram
Style

The Perfect Halloween Costume for YOU Based on Your Personality

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

For Halloween it’s always hard to pick a costume. You want to feel the best in whatever you wear. Why should you have to choose between feeling yourself, but also looking good? I decided to pick some of the more popular outfits and matching personality traits.  Let’s find your halloween costume!

• Angel: Being in a pure white costume isn’t just for the innocent anyone can have fun while wearing this outfit. To wear white you better not be prone to spilling or making messes. If your personality is kind, sweet, caring and loving this can be you.

• Cheerleader: You better bring the school spirit when wearing this look. You are also on top of the popularity pyramid so get ready to be social. In order to be yourself in this outfit you have to be positive, a social butterfly and be the life of the party. 

• Cop: Ready to run into danger and catch the bad guys. You should be daring, intelligent, strong and loyal if your personality is to match this lawful costume.

• Doctor/Nurse: If you are a strong and independent person or have a caring personality then this is for you. Spending days saving lives and helping the sick is a very selfless job and you might need some sleep so get a few hours in before you go out cause it’s time to heal those in your care. 

• Photo by Martin Brosy on Unsplash

• Fairy: Ready to become a soft and fragile creature taking care of the world around you. You get to wear wings and fly around but you also are very small. To be this you need to love nature, and be full of fun and life.

• Ghost: You get to haunt people from your past. You like a good scare and looking dead this will be a great outfit for you to wear. Enjoy being white and haunting all night. 

• Goddess: Are you ready to feel gorgeous and strong. Being this powerful person but you get to also look beautiful doing it. The personality that matches with this is confidence, wisdom, strength, self worth & courage.  

• Hippie: Peace and love all the way. Ready to be free and having fun. In order to be this character you need to be fun, free, sharing love and spreading peace. 

• Boho Festival Fashion In Field 3
    Arianna Tucker / Her Campus

• Mermaid: Gotta love having a mermaid tail. Spending all day and night in the water. You get to have a love of adventure to be able to be this amazing. The personality of a mermaid is fun, adventurous, and full of life. 

• Pajamas: Just want to be able to go to bed after going out for the night. This will be a very comfortable costume you won’t want to get out of. The personality is pretty simple if you are a simple, lazier, relaxed person this is for you. 

• Pirate: ARRR you ready for this one. Stealing and taking what you want and fighting won’t be needed. In order to be this you must be strong, brave, wise and never back down.
Veronica A(V) is the Campus Correspondent at HC @ SAU. She oversees the entire chapter including editorial, events, social media, etc. Beyond HC, V is involved on campus. She is the President of DAPi. She is the Social Media Director for SAAT, and a Sexual Assault Advocate. Veronica is majoring in Early Childhood Education with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. She is currently student teaching!!! In her freetime, V plays the flute and other instruments and can sing. She used to play and coach softball. Veronica was born in Florida but now lives in Illinois. She also has 2 cats at home. She was the D.E.I. Ambassador for 2 years.
Her Campus at SAU