The opinions expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not reflect the views of Her Campus.
Why should you be organized?
Studies have shown that people who are more organized have better overall health than people who aren’t organized.
- Make Schedules and Deadlines– By making schedules and deadlines you aren’t wasting time trying to figure out what you need to do next. You should make schedules for each day and week.
- Don’t Procrastinate– the longer you wait to do something, the more difficult it will be to get it done.
- Give Everything a Home and Declutter Everything– keep everything in proper places, if you don’t have a place for something that means you may not need it, or you need to find a place for it
- Don’t Multitask- Instead of trying to do multiple things at once, do one thing at a time, this is to make sure you are doing things right and doing your best on that task.
- Ask for Help– If you aren’t sure how to do something or keep yourself organized, find someone that can help you.